Saturday, January 12, 2013

One Word 2013 Reposition


The year 2013 will be the year I Reposition:


  • To put in a new or different position; shift 
  • To change the image, marketing strategy, etc., of (a product) so as to appeal to a wider or different audience or market 
  • To place in a new position 
  • The return of a broken or displaced organ, or part to its normal site 
  • To target (a product or brand) at a new market by changing its image

I choose this word for many reasons.  Last year was full of dismantling and displacing events.  With much reflection there is some repositioning needed on many levels and layers.  There are things that need to be placed in new positions and some things need to be placed back or restored to their  normal site. 



2013 is a year of Reposition for me in the following ways:
  • I will reposition my life in a way that allows for only positive relationships
  •  I will target a new market of people by projecting a positive image.
  •  I will work towards repositioning my heart back to love and trust in the lord even as my heart grieves.
  • I will remove myself from relationships that have proven to be toxic, even those that I love.



"If you don't like the way your life is going, redesign it. Redeem the years you lost. Restore your vision, revive your passion for living, and reclaim what was dormant inside of you. I cannot give you the dream but I can give you the tools to reach the dreams you have inside. I have seen what successful people do over and over again. I want to show you how to Reposition yourself so you can do it, too. I have learned that minor adjustments make a big difference."

-- T.D. Jakes


Do you have a word?   For more info visit one word 365 :











No comments:

Post a Comment