Welcome to all of you who are coming here from Colorful Bloggers Network!
It's almost time for the new school year to start and I just finished with most of my planning. I have created a binder to keep me organized and focused. I will share more about how I'm using this note book at a latter date. For now Let's talk about what's in my homeschool binder.
First of all I went and got a 2" binder, two packs of five count tab dividers and grabbed my Dymo Personal Label Maker. Then I collected all of the various free organizational and planning tools that I've come across over the last few months. I narrowed it down to what I would actually use and keep up to date. I didn't want a book full of pages that I may or may not use so I have a "custom" binder. In addition to my great FREE FINDS I created documents as I needed them.
So take a look at whats inside my Homeschool Binder:
Section I: Inspiration
In this section I will place things that I find that are inspiring and that I can turn to and reminds me of why I'm doing all of this. Sometimes you have to encourage yourself. I will keep a copy of my families Homeschool Mission Statement. You can find these great documents:
- Homeschool Mission Statement By Tina Dynamic HomeschoolPlus
- Checklist for Starting a School Year- By TeachingHome
Section II: Administrative Documents
In this section I will keep any verifications that I need from the District.My goals and objectives for the year and any records that I need to keep such as attendance and calendars. You can find some of these great documents:
- Attendance Sheet for Four Children by Donna Young
- Academic School Year Calendar by FiveJ’s
- Holidays 2014-2018 byTina Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Editable Curriculum Resources By Tina Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Curriculum Resources List By Confessions of a Homeschooler
Section IV: Assessments and Progress Reports
In this section I will keep any assessment forms or progress Reports taht I may use for my own records. You can find a few at the following site
- Student Monthly Progress Report By TinaDynamic Homeschool Plus
- Student Periodic Report Card ByTina Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Grade Keeper ByTina Dynamic Homeschool Plus
Section V: Lists for Organization
In this section I placed list to use for organization and tracking. You can find these documents below:
- Craft Supply List By Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Photocopies Needed By Confessions of a Homescooler
- Book List By Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Reading Log ByConfessions of a Homeschooler
- Field Trip Tracking By TinaDynamic Homeschool Plus
- Field Trip Event Planning By TinaDynamic Homeschool Plus
- Field Trip Planning Form By Confessionsof a Homeschooler
Section VI: Schedules
In this section I placed schedules for myself and the children. You can find the form below:
Section VII: Lesson Plans
In this section I place my Lesson Planning Pages, I will be using forms that I created myself or that I found at the sites below:
- Long Range Planning Sheets By TinaDynamic Homeschool Plus
- Month at a Glance By Tina Dynamic Homeschool Plus
- Weekly Lesson Plans I created to include all my children.
- Six Week Subject Planners I created.
Section VIII: Daily Plans
A place for a daily to-do-list.
Personal Daily Plans for Mom
Section VIIII: Journal
A place to jot down notes.
Section X: Miscellaneous
A place for everything else