Monday, December 3, 2012

My Book Review Journey

Another reason that I created this blog was to document my Book Review Journey.
One of my favorite things to do growing up was read… I know this may sound weird but I loved doing book reports, when everyone else detested them.  II guess that was because they had to at least read the book until the internet became popular and they could get a summary online.  I guess that’s why the schools don’t have book reviews as much as they did when I was in school. 
I love to read and I have many books on my shelves that need to be read so this site will help me read and share some of my precious treasures.  For more information on how I will submit reviews  go to BookReviews.  I will have reviews on Fantasy, (ex. Lord of the Ring), Christian Fiction, Memoirs, YA Fiction, Self-Help Books, Children’s Books, Cook Books, Inspirational, General Fiction and others that I find noteworthy.
Some of my books I will review will be provided through promotional venues.   Other books will be those that I read and care to share with you.
Happy Reading.
 
 




If you have a Book Review Blog please post your link in comments. I would love to connect with you.

____________________________________________________
LINKING UP WITH:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment