Monday, July 22, 2013

What's In My Home School Binder?


Welcome to all of you who are coming here from Colorful Bloggers Network!

It's almost time for the new school year to start and I just finished with most of my planning. I have created a binder to keep me organized and focused.  I will share more about how I'm using this note book at a latter date.  For now Let's talk about what's in my homeschool binder.

First of all I went and got a  2" binder, two packs of five count tab dividers and grabbed my  Dymo Personal Label Maker.  Then I collected all of the various free organizational and planning tools that I've come across over the last few months.  I narrowed it down to what I would actually use and keep up to date.  I didn't want a book full of pages that I may or may not use so I have a "custom" binder.  In addition to my great FREE FINDS I created documents as I needed them. 

So take a look at whats inside my Homeschool Binder:


Section I: Inspiration


In this section I will place things that I find that are inspiring and that I can turn to and reminds me of why I'm doing all of this.  Sometimes you have to encourage yourself.  I will keep a copy of my families Homeschool Mission Statement.  You can find these great documents:


Section II:  Administrative Documents


In  this section I will keep any verifications that I need from the District.My  goals and objectives for the year and any records that I need to keep such as attendance and calendars.  You can find some of these great documents:

Section III:  Curriculum


In  this section I placed my forms to help me organize what Curriculum Resources I will use:

Section IV:  Assessments and Progress Reports
In this section I will keep any assessment forms or progress Reports taht I may use for my own records.  You can find a few at the following site 

 Section V:  Lists for Organization


  In this section I placed list to use for organization and tracking.  You can find these documents    below:


Section VI: Schedules

In this section I placed schedules for myself and the children.  You can find the form below:


Section VII:  Lesson Plans

In this section I place my Lesson Planning Pages, I will be using forms that I created myself or that I found at the sites below:



Section VIII: Daily Plans
A place for a daily to-do-list.

Personal Daily Plans for Mom  















Section VIIII:  Journal
A place to jot down notes.

















 
Section X: Miscellaneous

A place for everything else







I'm sharing this post with Colorful Bloggers, so please stop by and find other wonderful resources.


 

ENCOUNTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment